1st Latvia Ambassador 1day Students’ Competition 2019 is the first of its kind essay competition, open for all Indian students studying in any board in India from grade 7 to 12. Students are invited to participate in the competition and express their views about the topic related to Latvia, explore relevant websites to find relevant information about the theme/topic and execute the best essay.
The winners of essay competition will be invited for reception dinner at residence of ambassador/ at embassy and will be accommodated at embassy for a day to explore, understand and learn real diplomatic skills.
Essay Topic: “My first 3 tasks, I would like to perform as a Latvian Ambassador to strengthen Latvia- India relations”
World Counts: 300-500 words
Eligibility: Class 7 to 12 students
- 7 winners will be invited for reception dinner at embassy in Delhi
- 7 winners will be accommodated at embassy for a day and perform the real task as diplomats, learn basic skills and duties of diplomats and learn about embassy’s work.
- 7 winners will be felicitated with Latvian souvenir kit + Trophy + Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics
- Certificate of honour for all participating students.
Benefits for Students
- Great opportunity to be at embassy and learn real skills of diplomats.
- Certificate by embassy will add up in students’ academic & professional profile
- Opportunity to meet ambassador and other diplomats at embassy to understand embassy’s and diplomats’ work
- Opportunity to ameliorate knowledge, skill and understanding of geographical, political and general knowledge of the Latvia
- Opportunity to experience Latvian culture and to learn about global culture
- Opportunity to learn about diplomacy, international relations and foreign policy to ameliorate knowledge, understanding, skills and talent
- Access and understand about cross border topics
For more information, visit https://latvia.ptglobaledu.com/competition