SQURRELMASTER is organizing the biggest Essay Competition on SDGs, GOAL 13 , #CLIMATE ACTION to cerebrate World Environment Day 2019. #WED2019 to teach and advocate United Nations Global Goals.
The competition is open for all Indian school students studying in any board in India from grade 7 to 12 are invited to participate in the competition and express their views about the topic.
Participation: Individual participation is not encouraged,If school does not participate in Social Change School Award 2019, then only individual participation will be entertained, before sending your entry, consult your school principal.
Last Date of Entry : Set by School, if submitting individually :31/08/2019
Theme: What measures should I take to combat climate change?
World Counts: 200-400 words
|1st Winner||₹ 5000 + Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|2nd Winner||₹ 3000 + Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|3rd Winner||₹ 1000 + Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|4th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|5th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|6th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|7th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|8th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|9th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
|10th Winner||Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”|
- Certificate of Appreciation for all participants
- If you have already bought Rapid Vedic Mathematics and you are in winners list, amount will be transferred digitally in your account.
Participate in 3 easy steps:
|Step 1||DOWNLOAD ESSAY FORM : ESSAY FORM
|Step 2||REGISTER & SUBMIT ESSAY : CLICK HERE
|CHECK RESULTS & DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE
Terms and Conditions:
- Register online to generate student reference number (SRN).
- Plagiarism is not accepted in the competition. If you are caught plagiarizing you will be automatically disqualified from the competition
- Students have to send their own work and must avoid copy from someone else work.
- One Email One entry will be accepted, if sending multiple entries using different email will not be assessed.
- Form of Essay is to be downloaded from the link as “Essay Form” and Download the essay form, write essay, save as “SQUIRRELMASTER and Upload your essay, don’t write your name, school name in essay form.
- Entries must be written in English.
- Decision of judges will be final and no review request will be entertained
- Only one entry per participantis allowed.
- Kindly recheck your email ID twice before submitting your information as student reference number will be sent to your registered email ID. Please keep your student reference number handy and in safe place so on the day of result using reference number you can download your certificate.
- If not received your reference number in inbox, kindly check spam and junk folder, move email to your inbox and save email address in your address book for future updating.
If any query or question
- Contact your school OR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SQURRELMASTER is organizing the biggest Essay Competition on SDGs #GENDEREQUALITY to cerebrate International Women’s Day 2019. #IWD2019 to teach and advocate United Nations Global Goals.
Topic: How to transform women’s life in rural, tribal and slum areas?
SQURRELMASTER is organizing the biggest Essay Competition on SDGs #ZEROHUNGER to cerebrate World Food Day 2018 and to teach and advocate United Nations Global Goals.
Topic: what is my duty to achieve zero hunger by 2030?