Foreign Policy & Diplomacy Quiz Contest is the first-of-its-kind and unique quiz contest for students from grade 6 to 12 to excel and ameliorate their global skills, knowledge of India’s foreign policy, relations between two countries and profound information about focus country’s foreign policy, its success stories, its people, culture, history, gastronomy etc.
The quiz contest helps students to be globalise and learn in depth about global agenda, India’s foreign policy, global partnership and relations, diplomacy and profound knowledge of focused country’s history, society, culture, festival, gastronomy, geography etc. and its foreign policy, key engagements and success stories. It helps students to think about Foreign Service and help them to choose their career as a diplomat and serve the nations. Moreover, it helps students to express their knowledge and understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums and to become globally competence & highly accomplished individual.
Focus Country – [Year 2020]: LATVIA
- 10 winners will be invited and accommodated at embassy in Delhi for a day to explore, understand and learn real diplomatic skills [Top 6 students from (class 6 to 9) and Top 4 students from (class 10 to 12) will be selected]
- 10 winners will be felicitated with Latvian Souvenir
- 10 winners will be felicitated with medals/plaque and the book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics” authored by CN Patel
- Certificate of Participation for all participating students
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for top 3 students from each school that encourages minimum 50 students
- For more information; visit- www.online.ptglobaledu.com
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This opportunity is shared by PT GLOBAL EDU. SQUIRRELMASRER.co.in is not liable for any content mentioned in this opportunity.